Reply by Probioslim

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our product. Have you tried to call back and ask to speak to a supervisor, directly. They will assist you in the best possible manner.

Thanks.
Author's

Sure wish I'd found this site first!Like everyone else I was unaware of the fact that my card would be charged!

Called to cancel, I don't even have the product yet so I can't send it back for a "full" refund (minus shipping)!!! They charged my account 10-12 days before I'd even get the product! I didn't see anywhere that I was tied into an automatic order! Now I'm stuck with 60% of my money back with no real options other than to wait 2-3 weeks for all of it!

These guys sure know what they're doing!Don't EVER get involved with Probioslim!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Comments

Maryville, Tennessee, United States #1007954

Call you credit card company and dispute the charges and you will get 100% refund. I fell for this scam too. Thankfully my credit card company was very helpful.

comments

ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION Roca Labs "Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more