Reply by Probioslim

Customer service is extremely important to us. Have you tried to call our customer care center (The number is listed on the bottle). They will be more than glad to help you find an adequate solution to this situation.Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we would love to answer them for you! We will also, have one of our representatives reach out by email to help rectify this situation!
Author's

I TRIED A BOTTLE OF "PROBIOSLIM" AS A TRIAL NOW YOU HAVE TAKEN OUT OF OUR BANK ACCOUNT AN AMOUNT I DIDN'T AGREE TO, SO WE WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY OR WE WILL TAKE THE COMPLAINT A LOT FURTHER.

WE WANT OUR MONEY REFUNDED.

NOT A HAPPY PERSON APPARENTLY CAUGHT BY A SCAM.

WE ARE GOING TO OUR BANK TO REPORT & BLOCK YOU NOW.

IF WE DON'T HAVE ANY REPLY YOUR COMPANY WILL BE TAKEN TO "FAIR TRADING" OR WE'LL MAKE A "POLICE REPORT".

WE WON'T WAIT VERY LONG AS THE MONEY YOU TOOK FROM OUR BANK WE WANT REPLACED RIGHT NOW. DIANA

DIANA

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Automatic orders charging me for something i dont want.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED Roca Labs "Don Karl Juravin, owner of Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery has been busted again by the Fraud Busters Team for writing fake reviews again. When you read..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more