Reply by Probioslim

Hi there,

I'm sorry you had less than a great experience with us. Have you tried connecting with our customer support team for assistance in resolving this challenge? They would be ready to help you to achieve the best possible outcome.

Thank You.
Author's

I ordered the sample it did not work made me feel worse i was more tired and bloated and gained 10 pounds i even ate less. And then i was charged almost 75.00 for another shipment that i di not order some one really needs to make these company's pay for taken advantage of consumers its not right and it makes me not want to buy nothing on line very sad situation and it really really needs to be stopped ASAP These company's think they can just take advantage of people it is wrong i want my money back and i don't want company's out here trying to make money off of of us like us. Thanks maria price

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mlprice32 stated that there is a room for improvement of probioslims automatic order trials and product does not work. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of trial product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Probioslim needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trial product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Probioslim.