Reply by Probioslim

​Hi, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! To locate your order information and to better assist you, please contact our Satisfaction Manager at Miranda@ProbioSlim.com. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

After signing up for the free trial, providing a credit card and now being placed on an auto shipment of which I did not request - I had no choice but to cancel my credit card as the only way to stop this illegal scam.Shame on me and "buyer beware" as they say.

No phone numbers work, and no response. I submitted a report to the consumer protection agency, however they cannot help to refund the $ charged. They advised to cancel the credit card which is not ideal however the only method to stop this recurring charge.

The US company will not answer their phone either.Spread the word - a major SCAM that hooks you with great graphics and false science.

Review about: Probioslim Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Probioslim - Befor clicking "RUSH MY SAMPLE", read the fine prints: Probioslim "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more