Reply by Probioslim

Hi there,

I wanted to check in. Were you able to find assistance, regarding this issue? Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be more than glad to answer them for you.

Thanks.
Author's

I allowed a free trial sample of ProbioSlim to be sent to me for the shipping cost of $2.99 on Aug 8th. After I completed that offer the site then tried to sell me another product that they claimed needed to be taken with the ProbioSlim; at that point I refused any further transaction.

I am not pleased with the performance of the free trial, and did not order any more. I do not do business with companies that trick a customer into accepting a "free" sample then try to charge them an outrageous amount by using the bank information the customer unknowingly provides by accepting the shipping fee without notifying customer to see if they liked the product and wanted more.

I want my money returned to my account immediately, and you are NOT authorized to remove anymore money from my account EVER again!! How far I will go to warn other people about your underhanded way of doing business will depend on how soon you return my money!

Review about: Probioslim Free Trial.

Reason of review: unauthorized charge on my account.

Comments

i ordered my free trial and the same gappened to me. they charged me 75 without telling me.

i had already moved so they sent it to my old address, but when it was returned by the post officeprobio didnt even bither to send it to my new address. i paid $7 for nothin and now i cant find their phone number to get what i paid for and cancel this scam

You are wasting your time with these clowns man.best thing to do is tell the BBB on them and the FTC.

Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States #887325

I am having this same issue yes I ordered the free sample but I did not give authorization for them to automatically take money out of my account.

Los Angeles, California, United States #881819

In the fine print if you read it prior to entering your card information for the free trial, It states that by clicking Rush Order you agree to continue to use their product for months to come UNLESS you call and cancel within 18days of the free trial order. Therefore its not a scam it was stated their clearly before placing your order so you are held responsible for the charges already posted to your account.

It tells you when you order that in so many days after you order your trial offer, you are a member and you are agreeing to let them debt your account unless you cancel before.... days.

Read below. This is word by word under the Terms.

How Does the VIP Membership Offer Work?

A. You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99 USD for us to send you a 14-day trial supply of ProbioSlim. We ship the product the day after you place your order (with the exception that orders placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday).

We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.

B. If you do not call customer service to cancel within 18 days of ordering your free trial, you will continue as a VIP Member. See details below.

Maybe you should read the terms of products that you order before you go off in a tangent and look like a ding bat for making a rude comment in which you are to blame for, not them!

It's called reading. You should try it sometime!!!

I was planning on getting the free trial until I read their complete disclaimer that said if you did not cancel within 18 days they would charge you for the next shipment to be sent!! I never remember to cancel stuff like that.

So I will take my chances ang go to gnc!!

People before you get anything online or over the phone read and or listen to all their disclaimers! This company told you they woyld charge you if you did not cancel their services!!

The same thing has happened to me. Accepted the "Free Trial Offer", had not even tried any of the product, went to my online banking account only to see that they have an almost $80 payment pending on an order.

it is now a Sunday and almost 7:30 pm, so can not reach them until tomorrow. Upon looking at their site, it would seem that I MIGHT very well have to let them send me their product ( which is probably BOGUS if they need to resort to this type of scamming) , return the product to them, and await a refund. And I had BETTER receive a refund!!!

I have every intention of reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and encourage all others who have had this happen to them to do the same. RIP OFF!!!!

to Rose B Los Angeles, California, United States #881821

They state the terms & conditions very clearly before you even place the order. Seems like you didn't read before purchasing the free trial

comments