Reply by Probioslim

​Hi ​Michael, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

I to fell for the free trail.Then the monthly order came in the cost on the invoice was $79.98 however when checking my credit card it show $105.93 what a rip off.

The only way you can contact them is by an 1800 number here in Australia however all you get is some guy saying how good the product is. It is one big scam. I want my money back also Australian beware of this company.

I am going to name and shame them on facebook.

The probioslim does not work and is a load of ***.They need to spell out that 69.99 + postage of 9.99 is us and not Australian dollars.

Review about: Probioslim Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: No access to customer service, Customer service stinks.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Comments

pritchardnancy43
#1301943

You have sent me another bottle of probioslim when i didnt order one,could you please refund me, contact me on 0476064089, thank you.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1271478

Having the same problem......trying to cancel my acc.

comments