Reply by Probioslim

100% full
Hi Cynthia,

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. Have you reached out to our customer care center for assistance in resolving this issue? They would be happy to work with you to find the best possible solution.

Thanks!
Author's

My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people took $74.98 off my Visa card ending in 1056,this product does not work n I want my money put back on my Visa card n take me off ur program,I have tried this for 5 weeks,n have not lost but one pound,I want my money back,never again send any of ur products to me,Thank You,n Sincerely, Cynthia Morales,305 East Circle ,apt.20,Bristol,Pa. 19007

Order number was 7084390R1

This product came from ProbioSlim

105 Commerce drive,Aston,Pa,19014

Take me off n put money back on card.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Inconsistent pricing, No weight loss.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more Don Juravin and Roca Labs- Angry little man and lawsuit bully at it again Roca Labs "More and more customers and people like me are reporting with greater frequency the threats of lawsuits from Roca Labs and it's owner. The people he threatens are regular folks..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more