Reply by Probioslim Aug 31, 2015

Hi Cynthia,

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. Have you reached out to our customer care center for assistance in resolving this issue? They would be happy to work with you to find the best possible solution.

Thanks!
Author's
Bristol, Pennsylvania
100% full

My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people took $74.98 off my Visa card ending in 1056,this product does not work n I want my money put back on my Visa card n take me off ur program,I have tried this for 5 weeks,n have not lost but one pound,I want my money back,never again send any of ur products to me,Thank You,n Sincerely, Cynthia Morales,305 East Circle ,apt.20,Bristol,Pa. 19007

Order number was 7084390R1

This product came from ProbioSlim

105 Commerce drive,Aston,Pa,19014

Take me off n put money back on card.

Review about: Probioslim Capsules.

I didn't like: Inconsistent pricing, No weight loss.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Nutrimost Weight Loss Program Review Nutrimost "Went in there thinking they were nuts, but my doctir recommended it. That was last June and I weighed 304.6 lbs. Followed the diet, doc and staff were incredibly supportive..." Read more I lost 215 lbs using Roca Labs: from size 50 to 36 LOOK at me. Roca Labs "This is how I lost 215 lbs using Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect (NO surgery). I have reduced my weight by 215 lb (from 420 lb to 205 lb) and..." Read more Probioslim - Befor clicking "RUSH MY SAMPLE", read the fine prints: Probioslim "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Do not go to Cypress Transformation the owners are shady! The Camp Transformation Center "Im gonna copy this from my yelp. To whom this may concern, WARNING!!!!! They scam scam scam scam you! DO NOT COME HERE(Cypress Transformation Center) I went in at 4am..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more