Reply by Probioslim

Hi Kari,

We are so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.That was truly not our attention. We really appreciate your feedback and we hope you can give us a chance to make it right! We are going to go ahead and have our satisfaction specialist Corey reach out by email to find an advanced solution.Again, we are extremely sorry for your experience and will do everything in our power to rectify this.
Author's
Sistersville, West Virginia
Additional Fees

I orded the samples and now i am being charged $74.98 for a full bottle that I didnt even order. I tried calling 1-877-869-3308 about 50 times but no one ever answers.

I am very pissed. This $74.98 has over drafted my checking account. I want my money back....NOW!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you people.

Dont offer a free sample and then charge for something we dont want. I am going to call the better business bureau and make a complaint if I do not get all of my money back. Thats just wrong.

Does anyone even work for this company??? I think not since no one is answering their phones...Kari Weekley

kariweekley wrote the review because of pricing issue at Probioslim. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $103 and wants Probioslim to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was total lack of customer service, issues cancelling, sending i do not want and not being able to get ahold of anyone to cancel order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Probioslim and probioslim free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.