Reply by Probioslim

Hi,

Customer service is extremely important to us. Have you tried to call our customer care center (The number is listed on the bottle). They will be more than glad to help you find an adequate solution to this situation.

Thanks!
Author's
1.4K views

Requesting cancellation.

I ordered the product on October 23, 2014 and it isn't even 18 days and you have already taken money from my account.

The product does not even work as a probiotic, I get better results from eating yogurt.

I allowed a free trial sample of ProbioSlim to be sent to me for the shipping cost of $2.99 on Oct. 23.After I completed that offer the site then tried to sell me another product that they claimed needed to be taken with the ProbioSlim; at that point I refused any further transaction.

I am not pleased with the performance of the free trial, and did not order any more. I do not do business with companies that trick a customer into accepting a "free" sample then try to charge them an outrageous amount by using the bank information the customer unknowingly provides by accepting the shipping fee without notifying customer to see if they liked the product and wanted more.

I want my money returned to my account immediately, and you are NOT authorized to remove anymore money from my account EVER again!!How far I will go to warn other people about your underhanded way of doing business will depend on how soon you return my money!

Review about: Probioslim Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Product does not work.

Comments

Duluth, Minnesota, United States #910835

Never Never give your account numbers to any of these scams, no matter what the reviews and company say. PLEASE save your hard earned money. Treat yourself to something nice.

Centralia, Washington, United States #904264

Sent me another shipment for over 74.00 without my authorization.

Now they won't answer their phone.

Their product is bunk.

to rsnell22 #938475

Ask you bank to handle this scam.

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #899560

I had the same issue ordered the same wk as u. They still have not returned my money.

comments