Reply by Probioslim

​Hi ​Sheila, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

As with the customer p......off, I too have been charged $69.95 plus $9.95 postage American, but the amount that appeared on my statement was $109.03.

I can only blame myself for being so *** as to believe these American sites that claim to perform the miraculous and rip us off for supplying them our bank details. They know we can do nothing from here so foolishly us gullible Aussies continue to become victims to their dishonest scams.

Does anyone know if there is anyone we can contact to maybe get our money refunded?Also it is impossible to speak to anyone, there is always a recorded message and you cannot leave a message from them to contact us.

Review about: Probioslim Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: Several issues, charged full amount before I received sample. Can't contact them by phone. Want to return product..

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Don Juravin and Roca Labs- Angry little man and lawsuit bully at it again Roca Labs "More and more customers and people like me are reporting with greater frequency the threats of lawsuits from Roca Labs and it's owner. The people he threatens are regular folks..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more To ProbioSlim VIP Probioslim "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more