Reply by Probioslim

Hi Laura, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

Im being charged for items on my credit card monthly that i didnt authorize i want money returned to my account immediately or i will be contacting my attorney.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more Probioslim - Befor clicking "RUSH MY SAMPLE", read the fine prints: Probioslim "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..." Read more Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE Roca Labs "I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more