Reply by Probioslim Jun 07

Hi Laura, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

Im being charged for items on my credit card monthly that i didnt authorize i want money returned to my account immediately or i will be contacting my attorney.

Review about: Nothing I Authorized.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

To ProbioSlim VIP Probioslim "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..." Read more Lipozene does not help you lose weight. It helps you gain weight. Lipozene "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Probioslim - Befor clicking "RUSH MY SAMPLE", read the fine prints: Probioslim "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more