Reply by Probioslim

Resolved
Hi ​Jerry, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's
Dignams Creek,New South Wales
1.3
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 14, 2016

After tiring of attempting to reach these people--and I would note to Mr. Anonymous #1 that I did indeed try to reach them during US Eastern time "open hours" too (and you must be a plant from the company!)--I contacted my bank to see if they could help.

After having to send the bank a number of documents that supported my claims, they did finally refund everything I spent. Thank you NAB!

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2016

For some reason, after having put on a few pounds, I saw and fell for the free sample deal with Probioslim. That fact that the products doesn't work, at least for me, isn't the issue.

The big issue is that I'm being charged around $104 AU per month and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. No one answers the phone in Australia--I've tried a few dozen times--and the message is always "Our office is currently closed. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Eastern time . . . ." and that's when I've called.

What does one do?

Pay this exorbitant charge for nothing (I've taken to not accepting the monthly delivery for the past two months) for the rest of my life? Help please?

Product or Service Mentioned: Probioslim Free Trial.

I liked: Bottle.

I didn't like: No access to customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2016.

Comments

Eastern time seems to mean American eastern time. I called 1.15am and the phone was answered quickly.

An American woman cancelled my order for me, I will now wait and check that is is cancelled from next month onwards. She was polite, but kept trying to talk me into further cheaper deals, but I just kept saying I needed to cancel my subscription.

I got an email almost immediately saying my membership had been cancelled. So I can only suggest that you call in the middle of the night.

Moorabbin, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1235192

I have had the same issue. Have you managed to work out a way to cancel this?

I'm going to deal with my bank to see if they can help.

Thanks for posting.

to Deb Werribee, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1240138

I just called my bank and they said if I have paid by credit card the only way to stop it is to get a new card. The card number changes but the account number and bsb stay the same, that way they cannot draw anymore money from your account.

If you have given them your banking account details you will then have to close your account and open a new one.

Hope this helps.

I have cancelled my old card and now have a new one.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1231034

Exactly, they keep coming and no number for Braeside Australia and no answer on US nbr. No contact email address to stop it coming.

69.99 dollars out of my account. I may have to go to my bank and close account or something. I will try writing an old fashioned letter to Braeside Victoria. Annoyed.

Have not even tried the first bottle.

I do not like being under this pressure. Maybe Consumer Help is worth a try.

comments