Reply by Probioslim May 03

Hi ​Glennis, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

No one answers the gd phone all I get is a whole lot of bullcrap about how great this product is. I just want to cancel the *** thing. Its way too expensive for a product that doesnt really work.

Review about: 14Day Sample.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Probioslim Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

To ProbioSlim VIP Probioslim "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - I reached my goal and NO Refund after over a Month! The Camp Transformation Center "I enrolled and exceeded my goal. I did what was asked during and at the completion of the challenge per the contract. My challenge ended over a month ago and..." Read more Nutrimost Weight Loss Program Review Nutrimost "Went in there thinking they were nuts, but my doctir recommended it. That was last June and I weighed 304.6 lbs. Followed the diet, doc and staff were incredibly supportive..." Read more Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more