Reply by Probioslim

Hi Nicole, thank you for your review regarding your experience.We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you.

We strive to exceed our customers expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

We would love to regain your trust!Our customer satisfaction manager is in the middle of emailing you as we speak to rectify this situation.
Author's

DO NOT ORDER TRIAL!!!!I never authorized this charge; I have called the number I am left on hold listening to a loop about the product that is only infuriating me!

NO EMAIL posted anywhere. NO EMAIL TO SAY YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED...NO NO EMAIL STATING THE SUPPOSED FREE 14DAY TRIAL IS ALMOST UP!! BUT THEY CAN SEND EMAILS WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR 14DAY TRIAL..NO MENTION OF CHARGE OR CANCELLING...SEND AN EMAIL STATING THAT FREE TRIAL IS ON ITS WAY..NO MENTION OF ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR CANCELLING!!

I WANT MY CARD REFUNDED FOR FULL AMOUNT NOT 60%..I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOUR COMPANY BUT MY MONEY!

Review about: Probioslim Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: all the above.

I didn't like: Trial arrangement.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin- BUSTED Roca Labs "Don Karl Juravin, owner of Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative NO surgery has been busted again by the Fraud Busters Team for writing fake reviews again. When you read..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more