Reply by Probioslim

Hi Nicole, thank you for your review regarding your experience.We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you.

We strive to exceed our customers expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

We would love to regain your trust!Our customer satisfaction manager is in the middle of emailing you as we speak to rectify this situation.
Author's

DO NOT ORDER TRIAL!!!!I never authorized this charge; I have called the number I am left on hold listening to a loop about the product that is only infuriating me!

NO EMAIL posted anywhere. NO EMAIL TO SAY YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED...NO NO EMAIL STATING THE SUPPOSED FREE 14DAY TRIAL IS ALMOST UP!! BUT THEY CAN SEND EMAILS WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR 14DAY TRIAL..NO MENTION OF CHARGE OR CANCELLING...SEND AN EMAIL STATING THAT FREE TRIAL IS ON ITS WAY..NO MENTION OF ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR CANCELLING!!

I WANT MY CARD REFUNDED FOR FULL AMOUNT NOT 60%..I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOUR COMPANY BUT MY MONEY!

Review about: Probioslim Supplement Free Trial.

Reason of review: all the above.

I didn't like: Trial arrangement.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?