Reply by Probioslim

Hi there,

Give our number a call and a customer care representative will be more than glad to answer the phone to help rectify this for you.

Thanks!
Author's

Like many here, I signed up for what I thought was a free two week trial where paid only the $2.99 shipping charge. Today I learned that my card was billed $75, when all I thought I was getting was a simple free trial! I will be contacting this company at their 877-869-3308 number first thing Monday to see if I can get my money back, and will then contact my bank to see what recourse I might have in this situation. Granted, it is only $75, but it is truly unfortunate that a company like this can continue to rip people off in this day and age. I may even contact the Better Business Bureau to let them know of the deceptive, fraudulent business practices this company continues to employee.

Word to the wise: Highly recommend that you never do business a company like ProBioSlim that continues to defraud it's unsuspecting customers.

Ripped Off in Seattle

This person wrote the review because of "fraudulant business practices" of free trial from Probioslim. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Probioslim to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulant business practices and charged without knowledge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Probioslim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I purchase a pay as you go master card at Walgreens. Anytime I'm trying a trial I use it.

That way if they try to bill me like that they can't get my money or mess up my bank account. I only put on there what I'm getting ready to spend.

The same thing happened to me today I called my bank and will call them monday

comments