Reply by Probioslim

Hi there,

Give our number a call and a customer care representative will be more than glad to answer the phone to help rectify this for you.

Thanks!
Author's

Like many here, I signed up for what I thought was a free two week trial where paid only the $2.99 shipping charge. Today I learned that my card was billed $75, when all I thought I was getting was a simple free trial! I will be contacting this company at their 877-869-3308 number first thing Monday to see if I can get my money back, and will then contact my bank to see what recourse I might have in this situation. Granted, it is only $75, but it is truly unfortunate that a company like this can continue to rip people off in this day and age. I may even contact the Better Business Bureau to let them know of the deceptive, fraudulent business practices this company continues to employee.

Word to the wise: Highly recommend that you never do business a company like ProBioSlim that continues to defraud it's unsuspecting customers.

Ripped Off in Seattle

Reason of review: Fraudulant Business Practices.

I didn't like: Fraudulant business practices, Charged without knowledge.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 20, 2015.

Comments

I purchase a pay as you go master card at Walgreens. Anytime I'm trying a trial I use it.

That way if they try to bill me like that they can't get my money or mess up my bank account. I only put on there what I'm getting ready to spend.

The same thing happened to me today I called my bank and will call them monday

comments