Reply by Probioslim

We ask for a call back because we want to generate some feedback. Therefore, we can create qualitative and quantitative date to properly position our product in the market. We have also, implemented our program to accommodate to our satisfied customers, to save them from the hassle of having to drive to the stores to get it.
Author's
2K views

Terms and Conditions

Try our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits.You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in the future, AS LONG AS YOU CALL TO CANCEL within 18 days of placing your order.

Even if you cancel during the free-trial period , the product(s) are yours to keep and you will not be charged anything other than what you pay today. No commitments, no hassles. IF YOU DO NOT CALL US at 1-877-869-3309 TO CANCEL WITHIN 18 DAYS of ordering your free sample (we allow four days to process and ship your 14-day sample), YOU WILL BE ENROLLED IN our Probioslim VIP MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. As a member, YOU WILL BE SENT A ONE-MONTH SUPPLY of Probioslim 18 days from now, AND EVERY 30 DAYS THEREAFTER, FOR JUST $69.99 PLUS $4.99 shipping and handling and applicable sales tax.

Call to change the shipping frequency or cancel at any time with no penalty. If, at any point, you return the product(s) to us, it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping and handling. Please reference our refund and return policy if you have any questions. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services under the terms of the agreement if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.

BY SUBMITTING MY ORDER, I AM PROVIDING MY ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AUTHORIZING FUTURE CHARGES AS DESCRIBED.IF I DO NOT CANCEL.

Review about: Probioslim Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Probioslim?

Comments

Only when you call the number you are caught in an endless web of 'press x now'

arrggh. I am going to strangle my husband for this!!

Roslyn Heights, New York, United States #1008273